Graduates of the MA/MSc program are pursuing a range of careers in government, intergovernmental organizations, foundations, NGO's, education, consulting, journalism, business and academia. Below are some statistics on the fields in which our alumni are currently working.
- 10% are working in journalism.
- 1 in 15 pursue careers in government and civil service.
- 20% are working in business and finance.
- 10% are doing research or working at think tanks.
- 1 in 12 work for non-profit organizations.
- 10% are teachers or working in education.
A sampling of positions currently held by alumni include:
- Deputy Director, Political Affairs and Support Strategy, Demos
- Associate, Goldman Sachs
- Program Associate, Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Digital Editor, Financial Times
- Program Officer for Scholarly Resources, Council of Library and Information Research
- Programme Manager, US-UK Fulbright Commission
- International Media and Communications Officer, Royal Hashemite Court
- Associate Donor Relations Officer, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Reporter, Bloomberg
- Research Historian, Historical Research Associates, Inc.
- History Teacher, Success Academy
- Project Leader, Boston Consulting Group
For a full list of alumni and positions, please see our Alumni Profiles page.